2. At least 5 years development experience with C++.
3. Must be able to design algorithms based on specifications provided.
4. Deep knowledge of Software design principles and able to implement.
5. Perform unit test for code developed.
6. Strong quality mindset.
7. Able to schedule tasks and provide timeline required for development.
8. Self starter and driven to deliver.
9. Fluent in English speaking and be able to present and sell ideas.
10. Experience with Instrument control is essential, meaning, 7 years experience in this area as well. Eg of Instrument control include software-hardware interaction and control, printer drivers.
11. Candidate must have strong experience in communication protocols, especially serial communication like RS232. Experience developing communication protocols will be a plus. USB communications also acceptable
12. Candidate must speak and read English very well. The candidate will fail if their English spoken communication is not good
13. Candidate must be able to spend 3 to 6 months in USA and 1 to 2 years in Singapore.